Nov. 12, 2016, 9 AM – 3 PM
Gilbrook Natural Area
Running is fun: getting a group of people together to run for a good cause: even better. We’re hoping participants will embrace the philosophy of giving during the Thanksgiving holiday and pledge to donate goods as their entry fee.
- The course will follow a 1.25 mile loop on smooth forest single track through the Gilbrook Natural Area in Winooski, Vt.
- The event will span a 6 hour time period - join us for as many or as few loops as you’d like. Run a few loops as a morning workout, grab a friend and run an hour, 3 hours, or the whole 6 hours - or run it all by yourself, you decide. We'll start at 9 AM - registration starts at 7:00 AM - come early to get your number! Registration will close between 8:50 and 9:10 to coordinate the start of the run with moving the registration table down the hill to run central - please plan accordingly.
- Donations may be made on a per mile or time based scale (for instance, pledging 1 can per mile, or 1 can per 15 minutes of running).
- Donations do not have to be food: other items such as cleaning supplies, toiletries, and condiments are also in high demand. See donations page for more info. All donations will go to the local food shelf.
- Please contact Greg Veltkamp @ email@example.com for further info or if you have any questions.