Saucony Triumph ISO 5
The Triumph ISO 5 has more EVERUNTM underfoot than ever before to make your longest run fly by. An engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper, combined with our ISOFIT technology, will keep your feet cool, comfortable and locked in. A FORMFIT contoured footbed cradles your foot, giving you a custom fit and cloud-like comfort in this neutral running shoe. The Triumph ISO 5 is also helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Full-length EVERUNTM Midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Crystal rubber outsole
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 28mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20mm
- Weight: 10.0 oz./