No Boundaries is our 5K training program. We offer three levels of participation.
- Beginner: This Run/Walk group is designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running. The program is designed to start with a very short workout and slowly build to 3 miles over 10 weeks. There is no worry given to speed or pace. Our focus is getting you to the finish line feeling great, both physically and about yourself.
- Intermediate: This run program is designed for graduates of our Run/Walk group, or former runners who want to get back in on the fun. Our intermediate run group also starts with a very short distance while building to 3 miles over 10 weeks. The difference is that we will be running the whole time.
- Experienced: This run group is designed for graduates of our intermediate group or current 5kers who want to improve their performance. We recognize that many runners enjoy the 5k distance. We offer this group as a way to keep improving without adding miles. We ask that participants are currently capable of running a continuous 3 miles. Some speed and hill workouts will be incorporated into the training.
All groups include the following:
- Weekly coach led group workouts
- Mentors who will be with you from the day you start until you cross the finish line at your graduation 5K
- Great New Balance incentive rewards
- Educational speakers
- Entry in your graduation race
- 3 - $10 Fleet Feet Certificates
- No Boundaries Tech Shirt
- Great new running friends
Wednesday Evening Program: Orientation February 19, First Run/Walk February 26, Graduation May 4
Saturday Morning Program: Orientation February 22, First Run/Walk February 29, Graduation May 4
Spring Shelburne & Howard Ctr: Orientation Feb. 20, First Run/Walk Feb. 27, Graduation May 4
Wednesday Evening Program: Orientation May 14, First Run/Walk May 21, Graduation August 2
Saturday Morning Program: Orientation May 17, First Run/Walk May 24, Graduation August 2
Summer Shelburne: Orientation May 15, First Run/Walk May 22, Graduation Aug 2
Summer Howard Center: Orientation May 15, First Run/Walk May 22, Graduation August 30
Wednesday Evening Program: Orientation August 13, First Run/Walk August 20, Graduation October 25
Saturday Morning Program: Orientation August 16, First Run/Walk August 23, Graduation October 25
Fall Shelburne & Howard Ctr: Orientation August 14, First Run/Walk August 21, Graduation Oct 25
Program Cost: $80
We will help over 250 No Boundaries participants achieve their goals this year. Let us help you too.
Registration opens January 2.
Stop by or call us at 872-8662